A session is organized as a presenter symposium. A Presenter Symposium involves a series of authored papers on a specific subject.
The symposium should be submitted via the submission system before Friday, 15th December 2017.
Symposia undergo a single-blind peer review. The reviewers see the names of the presenters, participants, and organisers. Proposals for symposia are judged on overall quality, interest to participants at the conference, innovation, and contribution.
Please follow these instructions to ensure your proposal is reviewed.
1. Title page that includes:
- Title of symposium (in bold 14pt Calibri)
- Full formal names and affiliations of all participants (this list should contain at least four people that have confirmed their presence at the conference)
2. A one-to-two page overview (up to 700 words) that includes:
- An explanation of why the symposium is of interest to participants at the 15th IHRM Conference, and the significance of the related contributions
- Proposed format of the symposium. Symposia should be designed to fit a 90-minute session
- Titles and short abstracts (max. 150 words per abstract) of each presentation, not including references
The entire submission is to involve ONE pdf file. We recommend the following format:
- Margins: 2.5 cm on all sides
- Text: justified
- Page numbers: placed in the lower right-hand corner on each page
- Font: 11pt Calibri
- Line Spacing 1.5 lines
- Title: centred in bold 14pt Calibri
- Section titles: in bold and numbered (e.g., “ The strategic role of HR”)
- Subsections: in italics and numbered (e.g., “1. The HRM rubric”)
- References: follow the APA System (apastyle.org)