IHRM 2018 is to be held on the Leganés Campus at University Carlos III.
The Leganés Campus is one the four belonging to Madrid’s University Carlos III. It has excellent facilities for this kind of event, and it is well connected with the city centre by public transport.
As the following map of the Leganés Campus shows, there are several buildings. The Conference itself will be held at the “Padre Soler” Auditorium. The IHRM 2018 Secretary’s Desk will be located in the main hall of the Auditorium, at the following address:
Avenida de la Universidad 30
28911 Leganés – Madrid, Spain
- Agustín de Betancourt Building
- Sabatini Building
- Rey Pastor Building
- Torres Quevedo Building
- Padre Soler Building (Auditorium)
- Sports Centre
- Juan Benet Building
- Fernando Abril Martorell Hall of Residence
- From the airport: Arriving at T4, take the suburban train Line C1 to Atocha. Change to Line C5 (heading for Humanes) and get off at Leganés Central station. Walk from the station to the university (approx. 10 min on foot)
Arriving at terminals T1, T2 or T3 take the courtesy shuttle between the terminals to T4, and take the suburban train as indicated above.
- From the centre of Madrid: From the Atocha station, take the C5 suburban train line C5 (heading for Humanes) and get off at Leganés Central station (approx. 18 min). Walk from the station to the university (approx. 10 min on foot)
- From Hotel Tryp Leganés: the map below shows the route on foot from the hotel to the university.
- By car: GPS: 40°19’56.1″N 3°46’00.8″W
PUBLIC TRANSPORT INFORMATION